The world has gone through an effect shift. Women leadership has never been important as we can see more inspirational women leaders in the country. This has created a positive change in our society, business and politics scene. This conference aims to inspire and empower women and men across the nation to engage in purposeful career development and take on leadership for important causes---to lead change with more conviction and confidence---and improve our workplaces and communities for all. By offering more complex understandings of issues related to professional women and work, the conference will help you increase self-knowledge about your own values and vision, as well as enhance your capabilities as a leader, manager, and team contributor. We will examine the opportunities, challenges, trade-offs, and organisational dynamics experienced by women in work organisations, as well as to reflect the effective individual behaviors.
The Comfori’s Annual Women in Leadership Conference 2023 is an interactive platform that enables women across industries to exhange views, share experiences for women advancement and promote diversity and inclusiveness at workplace.
• Provide present and future women business leaders with a unique opportunity to exchange ideas
• Provide women an opportunity to gain thought leadership on professional development and issues important to women in today’s workforce
• Offer a significant opportunity for corporations and industry leaders to directly contribute to the development of women leaders in the community
• Be inspired by unique perspectives of women leaders in their journey for creating a greater diversity of leadership
• Overcome self-doubt and be more confident and efective leader
AZHANNI BT. MUHAMMAD DR. SHARIFAH ADLINA CHARLES BREWER
(CHAIRPERSON) (Session 1) (Session 2)
ANDY FISHER NATASHA ZULKIFLI PROF MADYA DR.RUSLINDA A. RAHIM
MADIHA FUAD SERENE CHAW SHARMILA RAVINDRAN
PROF Ir Dr ADUWATI SALI SUHAILI IKHSAN CHIN SEE MEI
(Session 7) (Session 7) (Session 8)
NOORAINI YOUP DR. NOR AZLINA BINTI ARIFFIN DINATRA MOHD SAAT
This conference is recommended for both men and women at all executives levels regardless of gender or role, young or emerging leaders that it is a platform of of insights, networking, opportunities to foster learning and be inspired.
• CEOs, Directors, General Managers, Managers and Executives
• Human Resources, Talent & Recruitment
• Women Leaders, Head of Division/Department
• Mentors, Coaches and Changemakers
• Aspiring leaders, managers and millennials