Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, and the Internet of Things are fast becoming household terms in our vocabulary. From the way we communicate, to home and living, technology has permeated into our daily lives and has changed the very fabric of our existence as we know it. As with all industries, these game-changers are headed at full speed towards property management but exactly how prepared are our building and facility managers in the face of transformation?
According to Dr Suntoro Tjoe, member of Building Management Association of Malaysia (BMAM), with the slow awareness of even good property management and maintenance in our country, how can we then expect full acceptance and utilisation of new technology in our buildings?
As you can confidently testify as a building manager, there are a multitude of setbacks which pose as deterrents from going full digital and they include costs, return of investments, budgetary issues, lack of adequate guidelines and many more. It really begs the question: How much longer until we see some concrete end results with technological implementation? And who is really responsible for getting the “techno” ball running?
The aim of this conference is to discuss the many ways technology is pervading building management in Malaysia, and create awareness among building and facility managers about new technology advancements in the world of building services and property management. It hopes to address real struggles, real developments, and real success stories in the holy matrimony of technology and buildings.
Join us on a two-day journey as we delve into in demand topics inspired by our industry’s best practitioners and take away valuable key learnings that can help you play a vital role in the ecosystem of smart maintenance.
The theme for this year’s conference is “Gaining A Competitive Edge Through Smart Maintenance” and our agenda will consist of presentations that will focus on new IoT technologies.
• Hear from the experts as they talk about the latest FM trends and innovations, best practices, as well as proven ways to help you better manage your workplace
• Learn about new solutions on moving towards automation in building maintenance & facilities management
• Connect and link with some of our industry’s key experts
• Gain a competitive edge by hearing first-hand about where the FM industry is heading to in Malaysia come 2020 and beyond
• Take advantage of the opportunity to network and your share ideas with fellow FM practitioners
This conference is specifically tailor made for top-level decision makers such as CEOs, COOs, HODs, VPs, Directors, GMs and Senior Managers including Local Government Agencies and Authorities of the following departments:
Related Industries such as:
• Properties management
• Commercial building industries
- Office buildings
- Shopping malls
- Educational institutions
• Industrial building industries
- Factories cum offices
- Power plants
As well as various related building types