You will research areas to run cutting edge conferences and training events. In addition to that, you will be entrusted to manage the intellectual content, flow and direction of these events.
- Reading and analyzing news and articles to gain an insight into current issues and market trends across different industries.
- Synthesis & analyze research output to be developed into high quality business intelligence / conferences
- Carry out telephone research and desk research and gather competitor intelligence to determine the commercial viability and timing of conference topics in line with market needs
- Structuring the agenda and focus of business conferences within stipulated timelines
- Project Management – Working with other teams to ensure a successful workshop produced
- Communicating, liaising and working closely with senior level managers from various industries
- Qualifying and inviting industry experts to participate at conference as speakers/course facilitators
- Generating new and innovative ideas for future workshop
- Source for event collaboration opportunities with strategic partners
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management/Communication/Linguistics or equivalent.
- 1 to 2 year(s) working experience in the training industry is an added advantage
- Strong interests in current business issues and industry demands
- Ability to collate and analyse complex information quickly and meet tight deadlines
- Be able to Research, Identify and Develop commercially viable conference and workshop agendas from active desk and telephone research
- Good research and analytical skills
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- A team player and creative thinker
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Able to start immediately.